Nimbus Summit head in the clouds
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
"i mean, sure, birds sing, but we don't speak their language, so to us, it just sounds like a bunch of notes, y'know?" ravinger pauses to consider what he's just said. "but that doesn't make it any less of a song, though, you're right on that one." he considers all the creatures he's heard sing and all the wolves he's heard sing in different languages.  just because it isn't in common doesn't mean it's any less of a song or masterpiece. "in a way," he begins to speak again, preparing himself to say something so magnificent that he's going to pass off as his own wisdom (but it's stolen). "music is the universal language, honeybee." he gives lio a look like he's just bestowed a great philosophical truth upon them.

"nice name. i like it! very unique," he replies cheerily from his perch.  ravinger's now slid down to lying position, clearly unthreatened by this yearling. "a prince in every way but a title. sadly, the powers that be decided my cousins would fare better than i.  they're not wrong.  i'm not built to lead a country. i'd rather sing to it." that sleazy grin on his face never falters. 

"say, you said you've never sung.  why don't we give it a go?  i'll teach you."
Messages In This Thread
head in the clouds - by Lio - October 14, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Ravinger - October 16, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Lio - October 16, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Ravinger - October 16, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Lio - October 16, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Ravinger - October 19, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Lio - December 29, 2020, 10:39 PM