Deepwood Weald in this cocoon of velvet darkness
He takes a breath, smelling a pack's scent on the blue-toned wolf within the clinging smell of the sea. This was  a bit inland for a seawolf, wasn't it? Ah, but there was not limit on where one could go, borders not withstanding. I hope they liked my singing then! But that'd be rude of me to wake them, he chuckled, glad that their interaction had started off amiable. This wolf would give him a challenge if it came to blows.

Bard? he echoed, the unfamiliar word feeling strange in his accent. He rolled the r, which the other did not do, but that was more from habit. I do not think so, what is that?
CommonKiswahili
Current Location  — Neverwinter Forest
Fighting/Sparring Methods
Messages In This Thread
in this cocoon of velvet darkness - by RIP Wintersbane - October 31, 2020, 04:27 AM
RE: in this cocoon of velvet darkness - by Haoniyao - November 01, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: in this cocoon of velvet darkness - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: in this cocoon of velvet darkness - by Haoniyao - November 01, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: in this cocoon of velvet darkness - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: in this cocoon of velvet darkness - by Haoniyao - November 08, 2020, 03:48 PM