Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
As per usual when summoned by Ira, Hieronymous followed and listened without complaint. Honestly, he probably would follow her until his own feet fell right off. Even then he probably would crawl. It didn't matter if she had the same feelings he felt for her, he couldn't ignore his own love for the roan woman and instead respected her wishes and nothing more. So he followed despite the threat of a bear. The bear attacked and was a danger to the pack, he would gladly put himself between it and Kaistleoki. Better him than Ira, she had children to raise.

Thankfully Orlaith would be joining them. The more the merrier as far as he was concerned.

He stood silently by for now, dipping his head in greeting to the other large woman in the trio - letting Ira take the respective lead on this as she should. He knew the least about this after all. The knight was only along for the ride to do his duty.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Hieronymous - November 12, 2020, 07:29 PM