Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The mood felt light, he rather liked it if he could say so himself. Despite the heavy topic at hand of hunting down a bear, at least he was having a good time for now with the teasing and being in good company. A few good laughs in would be nice before injuries were spread around, before the possible death of another creature - preferably the one that wasn't a part of their family. But that light mood didn't linger for long.

As the topic continued, the Constable's face fell. Brows stern as they roamed from Ira and then eventually fell on Orlaith as his question was more so directed to her in the end after all. Did you see any symptoms of an illness? He didn't like that thought... His eyes wandered from Orlaith and briefly found Ira. Could it be contagious? He couldn't help but think back to the rabies case they had earlier this year... the last thing they needed was another one with a more dangerous foe than a yearling searching for her mother. His question was more so a signal to Ira on how he felt on the matter of a sick bear. Hopefully, she caught his hint.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Hieronymous - November 12, 2020, 08:31 PM