Blackfeather Woods you are only coming through in waves
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She looked scared. Wild.
What had happened to her?
"Is it him?" He asked lowly. Was he putting these ideas in her head? Not letting her live in peace? Not letting her stay where she belonged.

He cast another wary gaze about.
Titmouse was a scarred man, and Rowan didn't think he had the ability to speak until he did so.
He was weird. A freak. Rowan didn't like him, and in truth didn't want him in his home.
But it was a compromise he was willing to make for Maegi. Unless she confirmed that he was hurting her...ripping her heart and soul in two.
"I'll protect you Maegi, you're like a mother to me." He looked to her with earnest gold eyes.
She'd taught him so much, and he wanted to keep her safe as repayment.

He pursed his lips before speaking again.
"I'll make offerings for you -- I'll ask Sithis to let you rest safely here..."
Anything. Anything to keep her in a safe place, with him, where he can make sure she was not hurt again.
His heart fluttered with simmering fury. Whoever put her in this turmoil, he would beg, grovel, and fight tooth and claw to keep her here.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 15, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 16, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 17, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 18, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 18, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 19, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 26, 2020, 02:25 PM