Whitefish River Who wants to entertain me?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Ira's daughter pondered the new facts that were brought to her attention, and all the while he simply watched her with a beloved grin across his face. The grin grew almost immediately at her following comment, even bringing out a cheerful laugh! Absolutely! Why not let her believe that training is what makes someone bigger instead of their genetics? It was cute, innocent, and it would only do her good to think that and work hard until the truth came out in time.

With that, his duty for the day was set. He would accompany Wynter around the border and maybe teach her a thing or two, maybe a new perspective on it instead so she may come with her own routine eventually. You have no better teacher than your mother. He nodded confidently. It wasn't even to boost her own self-confidence, he knew Ira was a wonderful teacher, a great mother, and an amazing leader. These girls really did win the genetic lottery.

Okay, lets see what you know already. Take me to our borders.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 15, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:49 PM