Sunspire Mountains to linger is to die
18 Posts
Ooc — RWBY
Tabriëlle attempted to hide the level of disgust she was feeling, even for her own circumstance. Her senses were on overtime, freeze framing every nearby click and crack—causing her to jump and fidget. And it was as if the forest was permanently tinted in a lens of red. She needed to calm down.

She could sense Kgipigak’s reservations.  Though she wondered, perhaps she was speaking to a subordinate? She rose from her submissive position- her ears perking forward at his call. Tilting her head she gave him a look that said, you aren’t a pack leader are you?

Tabriëlle was surprised to find a second male appear, closer to her own age it and striding forward with resounding authority. This time, she offered a clear (though shaky) bow- letting her coat drape downward.

His question gave her start and she hesitated.

She glanced between the two wolves, standing proudly in their claimed territory. Existing in such a safe and stoic realm of alliance and power. She forced back tears. No, she would not cry in front of these brutes. She would not cry.

“I-I offer truth” Tabriëlle replied, her voice soft and fading. She was so tired. “-and the truth that I give you is that I offer nothing- right now. I have lost all that I have- the land that I love and the pack I have known,” she took a breath.

“I have nothing to give you- except my loyalty. And I swear, right here, under the eyes of a witness," she nodded toward Kigipigak.

"I will give you all of it.”
0/5
Messages In This Thread
to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 23, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 23, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 24, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 24, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Stjornuati - November 24, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 24, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 06:22 PM