Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't care at all
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Sure thing! :D

Fin was lost in her thoughts, almost unaware that they were spilling out of her mouth and causing a rise in Pura's ire. She had turned her attention skyward as she began to wonder if a visit to Chuckles the Wolverine might be something Peregrine would consider to be outrider-y. The grumpy old critter wasn't very talkative, but she gleaned little tidbits about the area based on his mood and the scents around his den of his recent meals. She never really thought much of it before, but now that she actually put her mind to it, she supposed she could start paying more attention to that sort of crap. If it would make Peregrine happy.

Speaking of Peregrine. Pura's sudden command made her turn her head to give her attention back to him. She didn't think much of his authoritative tone, but wasn't in the mood to do any reprimanding for his disrespect. She was too consumed with her thoughts and her plans, and she really wasn't a big fan of displays of dominance and didn't wish to partake in anything that would dampen her current mood.

So, instead, she just gave the lad a cheery grin. I think instead that I'm going to do what I want to do right now, Fin responded slowly, But I appreciate the suggestion, kiddo. Resisting the urge to give him a pat on the head or a kiss on the nose, she simply gave him a wink and turned away to start of pointedly toward the towpath that would take her out of the territory. It was a passive aggressive move, but she was confident that her defiance of his little "order" wouldn't go unnoticed. The thought brought a cheeky grin to her face. She was so clever. She was going to be the most cleverest outrider the Teekon Wilds had ever seen.

Messages In This Thread
i don't care at all - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - July 27, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - July 31, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - July 31, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 01, 2014, 03:09 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 24, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - September 07, 2014, 10:55 AM