Noctisardor Bypass your ideas are intriguing to me and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Two packs on the coast—that wasn't a whole lot of information, he thought. And there were no names offered either. He was about to ask more questions about these packs, but then Arbiter's scent filled his nose. He paused, mouth open like he was about to say something, and looked over at her approaching form. Relief filled his chest as she came to stand beside him.

She, of course, asked what was going on here. He assumed she had run into her daughter at that's why she was here, and she was probably not super happy about Haunt being so close to the borders. He didn't make her wait very long for an answer, though. I found Haunt here, talking to this woman, he explained. She left, though, and said she was going to find you. He looked between his leader and the stranger for a moment before settling his eyes on Arbiter's chin. She is learning about packs in the area, said she discovered two on the coast. She had all the information that he had now, so he looked back to the stranger and waited to see if she had anything to add.