Silvertip Mountain wish I could talk to you, one last time
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
He thought he would get used to it, the oppressive darkness of the territory he found himself in. Yet, for all the days he had how spent under the thickly intertwined branches of Neverwinter Forest, his disdain for the woodland only grew. He wondered what Hotaru thought of it all, what Sumi would think of it all, wherever she was.

Daybreak saw Haruki travelling out from under the watchful eye of their guardians and towards a towering mountain on the horizon. Although he had little hope of finding their long lost sister, he felt a pull to go looking, if only to get away from the forest for a time.

He crept along the winding, stony paths, so very different to the places he was used to. An eagle cried high overhead, spooking the boy. With a shout, he slipped, one forepaw slipping over the precarious edge of the trail. Thankfully, he did not tumble over completely, yet as he backed up while holding his paw to his chest, he noticed a small trickle of blood emerge from a cut on his paw pad — a painful reminder of the dangers out in the wild.
Messages In This Thread
wish I could talk to you, one last time - by Haruki - November 29, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: wish I could talk to you, one last time - by Antares - December 02, 2020, 10:07 PM