Moonspear hunger.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Desdemona's words surprised Tehama somewhat.  In her mind she'd imagined the other female was a lifelong resident of the mountain.  It was comforting, then, to hear that Moonspear was not hostile to outsiders despite being largely comprised of family.  Not that the Mu had been made to feel unwelcome, but the reassurance was good to know.  Te's tail flickered back and forth as she absorbed this new knowledge about the pack and about Desdemona.  They both looked upon the growing cache for the moment, until Tehama broke the silence, gazing again at the dark woman.

"I am glad we've both ended up here, then."  A smile curved her lips.  "I have only been here for a few turns of the moon.  I've loved sleeping under the open sky, but... I think I'll have to find a den soon as the weather gets colder."  The mountain's heights brought the stars and the moon closer than anywhere else she'd ever been. Even the peak of her birthplace would have been dwarfed by Moonspear.  Wherever she chose to reside, Tehama would certainly make her den in the higher reaches where the heavens seemed just upon her doorstep.  Her silver eyes glittered with keen interest as she asked the taller lady, "Is there a place you call your own here?"  The question made her wonder if there was a mate and children Desdemona shared her life and her living space with.  The prospect made Tehama feel a hint of dismay, but she couldn't have said why.
Messages In This Thread
hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 03, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 09, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 13, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 29, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 30, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 30, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 30, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - December 15, 2020, 03:04 PM