Firefly Glen My heart is beating so slow
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Back facing the ground and audits pricking to a halt -- celestial teal orbs would become pinprick in focus as the sound of small pawsteps beating rapidly against the earth caught her attention. The smell that wafted in too -- there was a wolf nearby, she could tell, but the real star of the show was the small mammal who made the mistake of making noise in wake of it's consumer.

In other words; screw waiting for later. Its hunting time.

She was like a dog with eye trained on a tennis ball, and as soon as the hare passed her vision on the ground, she rolled and darted towards the lagamorph's direction with open jaws. Unfortunately for the huntress, her trajectory was off key and the only thing she ended up biting was the empty air as her target switched directions to run towards the borders. This did not deter Lunaria from continuing the chase, but at the sight of a figure which she was about to collide with, her paws skidded to a stop in front of them before the impact could happen.

The raven stood panting, a stunned look on her face while the hare took advantage of this distraction and skittered away. Ah right, she must've been the 'other scent at the borders' then....
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
My heart is beating so slow - by Lunaria - November 25, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: My heart is beating so slow - by Norah - November 29, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: My heart is beating so slow - by Lunaria - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: My heart is beating so slow - by Norah - December 10, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: My heart is beating so slow - by Lunaria - December 20, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: My heart is beating so slow - by Norah - December 30, 2020, 06:49 PM