Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Well, that is a relief. For Ira to be glad to be back despite being with someone so annoying like Hieronymous! Granted he had calmed down a lot since their little one on one months ago, sticking to his promise to back off so perhaps that had a big part to play in all of it. He simply smiled as business was quick to follow into their conversation, it was inevitable - and he was the one who initiated it after all.

It depends on your perspective. He tried to make it sound light, the smile still along his lips to try and downplay some of the news that was about to be shared. At least one of which Ira was already aware - relieving really that he didn't have to break Orlaith's disobedience himself. Is that so? How ballsy Orlaith was to approach Ira. Well, she is one of them. About her.... he sighed, taking a deep breath.

Upon her return we had a talk ourselves, it did not go well. I demoted her after being less than impressed with her... despite her bringing another Seelie Court member to join us. He says casually as if Ira already knew Lumiya had joined them - did she know that she was home for a while? I don't mean to overstep my boundaries in demoting a member, at the time, it felt right.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM