Whitefish River Just because I feel low right now
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Trade 
for @Hieronymous <3
early evening, clear, chilly

She was starting to get worried about Emrik. She thought he might be home by now, but he was still gone. Of course, he may have just decided to extend his trip, and she was overreacting, but she couldn't help the worry that settled in her chest over her mate. 

Aside from that, she was starting to feel like, as a member of the council, she should be able to defend herself a little better. She didn't know what might happen in the future, but she kept picturing herself with Malia and Mohe and no Emrik, trying to defend them with little skills to do so. She couldn't go out and look for her husband, but she could get lessons on basic fighting. 

So she searched out the best packmate for the job, tracking the Constable's scent through the territory and hoping he wasn't busy this evening.
Messages In This Thread
Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 06, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 21, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - January 16, 2021, 09:37 PM