Neverwinter Forest Can I believe you?
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he knew it might come, but he was still a bit surprised to find sadness rise up within him at her words. his family had been loving, kind. . .but they had not brought the kind of lessons simmik had learned early. perhaps lily would have, with time, but—

cam shook his head. my mum—erm, mother died when i was young, he explained. and i didn't see my father much, and after that he disappeared. 

had they been stationary, he might have stretched out his limb, smoothed back the fur to show her the old scar. as it was. . .he kept on walking. i learned the hard way, cam muttered, looking straight ahead. i was stupid, foolish. i trespassed onto moonspear's territory and, of course, they went after me.

the stick had done the most damage, physically, but the memory of the hulking she-wolf's icy stare, of snapping teeth and billowing black pelt truly haunted him. he had healed all right in flesh, but in mind he still suffered. he had, however, learned.

i don't want that to happen to anyone else, especially that young, cam said, looking at simmik. i'm glad you were taught, and i'm glad the lesson will be passed down to the children here.
Messages In This Thread
Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 13, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 13, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 18, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - December 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:26 PM