Kintla Flatlands the ceaseless roar
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow heard the howl and it sounded familiar, but for the life of her she could not place it. She stepped into view and looked around for a wolf and when her eyes alighted on the female that had been banished she wanted to turn around and walk away. Good manners and good breeding kept her in line though. She strode forward with purpose her eyes burning into the girl with dislike. She did not blame the girl for throwing such accusations when she was clearly out of her mind with grief. But she did blame her for doing it at the wrong time. Perhaps there had been some truth to her words. What do you want? Why are you here? Tell me why shouldn't my teeth leave you riddled? Peregrine told you to never return, so you better have a good reason for calling me Kaskara. She grew quiet, her words were neither rude or nasty, they were just indifferent. They lacked their warm luster, that the healer usually carried.

She stood the girl smelled of what used to be what Fox smelled of. So they had accepted her. She was glad the girl had managed to find another home, it had been a sorry loss for the plateau, but one she couldn't find to regret. However, Blue did not want the girl to be lost without a home and with no one to protect her. That just wasn't nice, she would not wish that on anyone and besides she had forgiven Kaskara already, but she was banished it was the simple fact of the matter.
Messages In This Thread
the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 09, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 10, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 11, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 14, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 17, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 22, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 27, 2014, 08:12 AM