The Sentinels And not a sound and no one else for miles.
I WAS BORN TO RUN
129 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
Another wolf appeared, and Wren wondered if the coast was a hotspot for winter. It was much more colder than further in the land. She twisted her neck to look at the other woman, giving a nod to them before being addressed by the man. Another wolf living along the coast...

"Ah, just traveling around for now" Wren replied easily enough, rolling her slender shoulders "no, she isn't with me" But the woman was standing nearby so it was rude to ignore her "I'm Wren" she said to both of them, including man and woman in her words.
0/10
0/10
Messages In This Thread
And not a sound and no one else for miles. - by Sunhawk - December 02, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: And not a sound and no one else for miles. - by Piper - December 03, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: And not a sound and no one else for miles. - by Sunhawk - December 13, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: And not a sound and no one else for miles. - by Wren Baines - December 13, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: And not a sound and no one else for miles. - by Piper - December 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: And not a sound and no one else for miles. - by Sunhawk - December 28, 2020, 12:25 PM