Whitefish River She told me that she loved me and that she didn't love him
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Fae? Utterly foreign to her ears, Aliana has never heard that word before; she could only assume that she was from a pack that had their own religion and such. She wouldn’t pry on the matter, Aliana wasn’t much of a religious type. It wasn’t that she doesn’t believe that there couldn’t be some force far beyond them. She just wasn’t going to revolve her whole life around it. Basically, she respects it but she’s not gonna obsess over it.

Her train of thought was destroyed when Lumiya asked if she wanted to join in the hunt. ❝  Sure.  ❞ Aliana responded with a smile of her own before lowering her snout down to the ground to sniff a few times, ❝ Have you picked up on something yet?  ❞

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: She told me that she loved me and that she didn't love him - by Aliana - December 14, 2020, 03:01 PM