Moonspear Falling
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Hydra & Kyr's views on pups/breeding is so alike!

It was true that they were hidden away in their former home, far from interaction with most of its other members. Partially this was due to her mother, who wished to shield them from Wylla's wraith should she decide she had enough of them. Partially this was due to their father, who allowed the lead female to control him, to not have Elke and Ciri stand as equals to the pups born from her. They had been mostly a mistake, when it came down to it, causing strife which still haunted each of those involved to this very day. 

Elke began to move along slowly, to sniff out the fresh herbs. She smelt mint, mushroom, spices of some sort she was not sure... So very close to the opening of the little cavern just beyond the ferns until Hydra's words tugged at her for attention. 

I encourage you to. Elke's golden ears perked up as she turned to her dark leader. But why, why did she want her to suffer? She listens carefully, wanting to understand why her leader says such things and quite quickly so is it made clear. Your right. As though Hydra had a need to question that fact anyhow. I'd never want anyone else to feel this way. Of course she knew she would not be having her own children anytime soon, the thought of any future pups she had feeling such pain... Elke shakes away such a thought. 

Thank you Hydra. The pale girl smiles to her, happier if only in knowing that her leader willed her to work through her pain, to be stronger by it. So, Elke decides, she would look for herbs instead to help others and not herself. Turning and nudging her nose into the thick foliage, she discovers the opening in the rocks to be had. I...I think I found something. And Hydra, having lived here long, likely already knew.
Messages In This Thread
Falling - by Elke - November 06, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - November 11, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Falling - by Elke - November 16, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Falling - by Elke - November 22, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Falling - by Elke - December 05, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - December 10, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Falling - by Elke - December 21, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:19 PM