Bramblepoint did you know i'm a wanted man?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Said 'little wolf' was too busy gorging down on a freshly caught hare to notice the brute's approach straight away -- until the grumbling sound gave away their presence. Her bright gaze quickly trailed up to see the noise source and widened at the sight of a bearish man who stood a few feet away.

At first, her expression was that of suprise and fear -- which would be anyone's reaction when thinking they've ran into an angry grizzly -- but after blinking a few times and sniffing the air, Luna was soon to confirm that this was actually a wolf. Godamn, first Aliana and now this guy. Those are some insane genetics, let me tell you....

In an attempt to figure out what the issue was, the huntress' gaze akwardly shifted from Baron and towards, well, everything around her, so she could find out why he looked so...upset? Eventually her attention fell towards the kill between her paws that led to one possible assumption. Oh okay, that made sense. It was winter afterall, and the competition for any available food was making everyone miserable. Of course, Luna wasn't going to give away her hare to the large man, but...."Well there's no need to make that face, I'm willing to share if you want." She wasn't completely stingy about it.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 23, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 10:09 PM