Neverwinter Forest you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he agreed, although he'd perhaps disagree with mal's silent assessment that cam did not carry baggage. maybe not now, sure, but he'd first come to neverwinter forest on the heels of his mother's death, a traumatized little boy. then he'd gotten himself nearly killed by moonspear. his younger version, at least, was baggage galore.

cam took a deep inhale through his nose, pondering. yes, he said softly, slowly. the forest has been peaceful, for me. and traveling with my brother was, too. i dunno how much of that is because i just. . .don't pay any attention.

his voice became rueful at this last portion of his answer. it was because his head was in the clouds that he felt incredibly unhelpful toward whatever his pack faced. all he could really do was watch over the young ones and catch a fish every so often. for all the rest. . .he was useless, really.

and still, still!, mal had given him a home. talk to me about it, he suggested gently. emerald eyes met mal's own mismatched gaze, trying to find the root of the turbulence within his alpha's soul. tell me what's on your mind.
Messages In This Thread
you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - November 18, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - November 21, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - November 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - January 09, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 14, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - January 15, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 16, 2021, 12:12 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - January 16, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 28, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 01:36 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 10:54 AM