Moonsong Glacier you think you have the best of intentions
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
slowly, he tested the ground with every step to make sure that he could actually get somewhere instead of sliding off to a miserable, painful death. it took a moment for his confidence in the snow pack to build again, but once it had things went a lot more swimmingly.
at least until he realized that he had an audience.
the voice alone was enough to stop him dead, his eyes immediately finding and latching onto... another coyote? oh, this was peculiar. unexpected. his face may as have as much. dumbly, lakhos blinked at the sight that he saw—namely the friendliness that was greeting him.
had it really been so long since he had been greeted that happily? or with that sort of aiding enthusiasm? short answer: yes, yes it had.
oh, uh, hi, he said lamely, just like he had been caught red-handed. which he had, because who on earth actually managed to escape potential death on a regular basis? winter was full of it.
i was actually just kind of up there, only... over there, he went on, gesturing with his snout to where he had gone sliding along the slope. this shit's wack, man. i've never seen an ice block so damn big before. makes you wonder what kind of stupid asses would be up here in the first place, you know? them, apparently, though he had hoped he would have been left alone here. but at least this guy wasn't a wolf because lakhos had definitely had enough of those guys to last a minute.
the hell are you doing up here anyway? i've haven't seen another coyote in a while.
but lakhos, you aren't a coyote. not fully.
Messages In This Thread
you think you have the best of intentions - by Lakhos - January 13, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: you think you have the best of intentions - by Draper - January 17, 2021, 11:33 AM
RE: you think you have the best of intentions - by Lakhos - January 17, 2021, 12:30 PM