Felltree Marsh Of this philosophy
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
for a good moment, he thought maybe he was doing okay. maybe the wolf would give up her quest of sussing him out and he could lay there in a weird ass heap for a while until he was sure she was gone. that would have been the best thing to happen, but if there was really one thing that lakhos could count on, it was that nothing ever went the way he wanted it to.
and honestly if it had, he would have found a way to fuck it up.
as it were, his little pocket of safety was discovered pretty quickly and before he could even begin to untangle himself and hopefully slip away again, he was met with the stony face of a wolf with a slate strip that ended at the coal black point of her nose.
uh, hi, he said—his awkward defense—right into the earsplitting force of her snarl. it pinned his ears back immediately and in a sheer moment of cowardice, the coywolf tried to peddle himself backward into a tighter crevice between the detritus.
hey, c'mon! don't eat me! let me be! panic hit a crescendo in his voice—this had been a really bad idea. running may have been a worse idea because he wouldn't have may much headway in the snow, but now he was in a prime position to get his ass bit in the literal sense. she could have hauled him right out of that hole by the tail, or at least he was pretty sure she seemed capable of it.
and worst of all, she had pretty eyes. icy, just like the personality being shared with him. it would have been a lot better if this was a bar and he was some guy trying to get laid by hitting on pretty girls and only getting attitude and the designation of asshole.
hastily, he added: i don't taste good!
Messages In This Thread
Of this philosophy - by Arbiter - January 05, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: Of this philosophy - by Lakhos - January 05, 2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Of this philosophy - by Arbiter - January 07, 2021, 02:08 AM
RE: Of this philosophy - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 02:18 AM
RE: Of this philosophy - by Arbiter - January 19, 2021, 11:21 PM
RE: Of this philosophy - by Lakhos - January 20, 2021, 03:29 AM