She's like "oh my god"
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Gonna push this towards a close. Feel free to reply again if you want or we can have it archived in favor of other threads. <3

Her rebuke rolled off him like raindrops; it did nothing to either improve or dampened his mood. If she thought herself in charge, then so be it. But then and there, Mordecai felt he knew better. She had gotten lucky and won the battle, but the war she had started with them all internally was far from over. When she wouldn't give out her name either, he couldn't help but scoff quietly, shaking his head much in the way one does with a less than favorable decision.

And he decided then and there that he didn't have time or want to deal with her.

With complete disinterest, the tawny Ostrega turned away from the battered wolf. He lingered for a moment more as though he considered giving her a parting statement, but thought better of it. There was not another glance back to her as he strode off, his pace brisk and thoughts beginning to turn elsewhere. He didn't anticipate her following him, not at that pace or the length at which he was willing to go to be alone. There was simply too much left to do and while Jinx and Lecter may have departed the earth, he knew the pack needed tending to. No matter who was in charge.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
She's like "oh my god" - by Ptarmigan - August 19, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Mordecai - August 19, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Ptarmigan - August 20, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Mordecai - September 01, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Ptarmigan - September 09, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 11:57 PM