Nimbus Summit and that hell had carved its name on his bones.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Had to change the whole post up as Nyra snuck in ahead of me *CoughAGAINCough* hahaha

The large brute was full to bursting from his impromptu and surprise meal, he was almost sick to his stomach with the amount of bear carcass meat he had eaten. However it was a sensation he enjoyed having as it meant he was a long way from hungry and he had eaten every scrap leaving nothing for crows or other scavengers.

Vein wore two skulls hanging at his sides tied together with vines and a C shaped stick sliding over his head and down his neck until it came to rest at his shoulders. They hung from him like saddle bags would from a horse or pack animal
One skull of a moose and one of a similarly large (to himself) wolf both skulls were lashed together with twisted dried vines, both skulls were almost over flowing with herbs, there were some wooden tools lashed to the antlers of the moose skull among other things, and these things together clicked and rattled as he moved along.

The painted/stained white male was following a female that had caught his eye and he had wanted to get to know her better, Following her would in dear him to her wouldn’t it? Probably not but he just couldn’t help himself.

However as he tracked her he became distracted as his path neared another. If he kept moving he could avoid the wolf but something about the shuffle in the steps drew him in. A healer at his very core, but his portable herb caches were going to be quickly and thoroughly depleted if he stopped to help every wolf he came across. Perhaps He should let this one die and then present it’s heart to the gods as a worthy offering. He huffed, Nope it was this wolves lucky day, He full and he was feeling generous.

Changing course to intercept the wolf, His rich timbre filling the air long before he come into contact with the male to announce his presence without causing alarm “I am Vein,

It was only as he drew closer that he noted his quarry was here as well, He nodded to her as he passed by, the tools hanging from the moose skull tinkling gently like a wind chime of sorts, He offered the beauty a genuine smile then turned full attention to the male “I am a healer and I can smell the infection settling in your flesh almost a mile off, If you would allow a stranger to help, I would do so,
Vein smiled again his eyes flicked to Nyra “If for no other reason then to impress this fine lady here” He returned his sun golden orbs back to the male and waited patiently
Messages In This Thread
and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Matias - February 04, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Vein - February 04, 2021, 05:19 PM