Nimbus Summit and that hell had carved its name on his bones.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
I thoroughly apologize I just didn't want to drag out the treatment an completely overtake the thread, This is not something I'll do again. Again I'm sorry

Vein sighed as the male pulled away, He had not been bothered by the snarl and nor had he pulled away, He would have been in the full line of fire if the male had ripped a chunk of flesh from him and would have accepted the attack as par for the course and continued to apply the poultice he had made but that was not to be

if Matias had waited just a bit longer the bleeding would have been completely staunched and Vein would not have wasted precious herbs. The white healer scrambled to pick up his herbs as the male shoved at them, He was careful to grab them up without spilling any more then necessary and tucked them away in, if he was lucky he'd find more use for them.

Matias words struck Vein almost more then any physical blow would ever hurt the white brute, He clenched his teeth and swallowed a growl with extreme effort but he'd not be able to stop his hackles from rising. 

If it were not for Nyra's presence and chastisement he'd would have exacted payment for his herbs right then. He closed his eyes and forcibly calmed himself, his pelt returning to a calm state, he hated using more energy then was absolutely necessary. Without a word he grabbed up his portable caches in his maw, opting to hold them so he'd have an excuse to not talk as he moved alongside them keeping Nyra between him and Matias. He was calm and collected, tail down and subservient as he needed to appear to keep the peace.
Messages In This Thread
and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Matias - February 04, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 09:40 PM