Blacktail Deer Plateau Think on me and Smile Chile
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
):

The moon did not go unnoticed to the Blackthorn, as she knew it likely didn't for the other creatures of this land. It was a strange sight, eerie and beautiful. She wasn't one to spend much time admiring nature, but this was something that sparked her imagination, and so she sat, daydreams dancing through her mind.

The call that sounded out over the trees was one that shook Finley down to her bones. Was it fortuitous that Sun Spark and Blue Willow had been on her mind as she watched the sky? In her thoughts, she had wondered what stories they might have to tell about a moon such as this. Was this a creation of Coyote's as well? The howl tore her from her thoughts like a bucket of ice water being dumped on her head for ALS charity. She went cold, her blood freezing in her veins.

Sun Spark? Passed? A sadness she had never experienced before swept through her, and before she knew it, she too was howling mournfully into the night. Fin gathered herself and headed off across the Plateau, numbness spreading through her that broke only when she had arrived and set her eyes upon the great wolf's abandoned body.

Fin stared for a moment, unaware of anything around her besides the sight of Sun Spark upon the ground with his crying grandchild pressed against him. She swallowed the lump in her throat before she was finally able to tear her gaze away to Peregrine, to whom she approached with a sad whine. She pressed her face against his neck as her tears began to fall, like a little girl reaching out for her big brother after scraping a knee. She looked back at the old man after a moment and sat beside her alpha, focusing now on getting her legs to stop shaking and the tears to stop falling. Sun Spark would not have liked for her to fall apart over his passing, and so she wanted to do her best not to for him.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Think on me and Smile Chile - by Sun Spark - September 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 10, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - September 11, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 12, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - September 14, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - September 15, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - September 17, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 17, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - September 24, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 29, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - October 01, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - October 03, 2014, 02:39 PM