Kintla Flatlands the ceaseless roar
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue nodded her head yes we know where she went and what she is doing and she is fine. Blue kept her own thoughts to herself. She felt that Junior was being rather immature, but she also knew the girl needed to make her mistakes her own self. And for all of them knew she could do well in this new pack, she may prosper.

Blue's small semblance of control left, perhaps it was tiredness that caused her tongue to be sharper than normal. Perhaps it was a ghost of hurt feelings on the other girls part. Whatever it was she did speak sharper than she meant too. I did have a responsibility Kaskara and I did what i was to do. You forget that I was also in charge of the plateau, the borders and all of you. So don't sit there and lay most of the blame at my feet when many of the other members could have also stepped up and helped out. What would you have me do Kaskara since you seem to think you know what I was doing? Should I have forgotten about the borders and let all of you go hungry? Should I have ignored my healing duties to peregrine and anyone else who needed it. There was two of us! Two of us! I am no super wolf Kaskara, I did what I was able to do, apparently it was not enough for some. She grew quiet then her words harsh, but true. She would accept some of the blame surely, but she would not accept it all and she had done the best that she could have done given the time and situation.

Blue listened to her next words and sighed a heavy sigh, borne from weariness. Yes you should have Kaskara. And if you recall I told everyone that day that it may not be Junior's body. Perhaps you should do well to remember that. We were all grief filled and sad, but that does not give anyone the right to lash out as you did. Regardless of whether or not you cannot control your emotions. If you had been angry you should not have come. It's that simple. But you are forgiven, you have been since that day. I just hope that you have learned to control your emotions and keep level head in such terrible situations, because the next time someone may not be as merciful as I was and as Peregrine was. Someone may very well rip your throat out next time.
Messages In This Thread
the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 09, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 10, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 11, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 14, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 17, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 22, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 27, 2014, 08:12 AM