Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The waif nodded at his words, rising to her feet ungracefully and limping to follow alongside him. "I vill just come vith ye. I 'ave begun sleeping in ze caves sometimes...it is nae so bad." Likely she would have continued to sleep in the woods but it was necessary to sleep in the Chambers now that Vein had shown her that they weren't the scary, pitch-black depths of her nightmares. It was warmer there and her thin coat was not well-suited to the cold despite being half tundrian. As the weather continued to lighten and the temperatures began to rise with spring's arrival, she would probably return to the woodlands and dig an earthen den. She would need the privacy when her own heat came anyhow, to hide away from any males who might be drawn by her scent or any females who might want to drive her out to secure their own progeny's future.

The Saluki kept up a slow, hobbling pace at his side. She found she could put some pressure on her paw but tried to avoid getting it dirty again as she hopped along -- occasionally leaning on the nanuk's broad shoulder. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - March 06, 2021, 05:48 PM