Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
As Aerin began to clean her wounded paw, Vein took up two owl skulls in his maw and brought then to the hot springs; These skulls were specially prepared to hold liquids without contaminating them. He returned with both one after the other careful not to slosh the water in his haste.

Then the white healer moved to his portable caches and drew out the few remaining Plantain leaves he had. He was unconcerned that these where his last because in the late spring and all year from then on until winter this leave was readily available and common, sometimes findable even in winter if one dug into the snow.
He placed the leaves on the rock and proceeded to roll and crush them under his paw being sure not to mulch them just to crack them and get them to release their juices, he used this as a kind of disinfectant

He watched her wincing each time she shifted uncomfortably and again he wanted to go out and teach this whelp a lesson but he did not dwell it long. Once she finished and had he carefully moved closer and tipped the contents of one skull over her wounded appendage, Careful not to allow any splash back and allowing the water to run over the ground and away. He set the empty skull aside  “I’d like to apply a Plantain leaf to your paw for a few minutes, and if you would allow me I would attend to the wounds on your neck.
Once that is taken care of I will make a Yarrow powder to stop all bleeding and Comfrey Poultice so that it will heal in days rather then weeks

He waited patiently for her response, not willing to rush things as he had with other wolves, He wanted to earn her trust and would not break it lightly or at all if he could help it.
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Vein - March 08, 2021, 04:14 PM