Ouroboros Spine if the light that shines some day goes out
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
I keep passing over this in my threadlog because 'Antares' and 'Adrastus' get read by my brain as being the same word at first glance. Like..."Yup! I've replied to everyth-WAITAMINUTE"

Oh, how it caused his heart to sink, knowing that Adrastus, too, had once belonged with the wolves of Moonspear. While he was still unclear about exactly how Antares might be related to Kukutux and Sialuk, he could feel the weight of the realization that Antares was joined to them not only by family relations, but by grief. If he had lived upon the mountain once then he would have been familiar, if not family, to the ones who had been lost. The women had sung their songs of grief, which had haunted the late-winter skies and mingled with the lights that danced in the North. But what of the men? Had Antares found a way to shout his grief to the stars, or was it still burning within him?

He knew that Antares, by now, was likely sick of other wolves telling him how sorry they were. He was probably tired of having others look upon him with sympathy in their eyes. He was recovering physically and that was likely exhausting enough, let alone having to face others constantly checking in to see how he was. He got the feeling, when he mentioned that he should eat, that perhaps his apatite had suffered. "Come walk with me. We will see if we can find something to share." He beckoned.
Messages In This Thread
if the light that shines some day goes out - by Antares - March 16, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: if the light that shines some day goes out - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 12:18 PM