Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
we can try and wrap up with Vein's next post if that's cool with y'all. :)

Aerin merely dipped her head, mouthing a silent 'thank you' before the golden-eyed Overseer slipped away. The herbalist watched Vein work silently after Nyra had gone, lulled into a sense of security by his soft scufflings and the neat precision the bloodletter toiled over her injuries with. When the bloodstained male seemed finished, the halfling tilted a wan smile up at him -- her head falling back with the motion. "Thank ye," she whispered softly, ears pinning with gratitude as she stretched to touch her raspberry nose to his chest in the barest of brushes.

"Vould ye mind 'elping me to my sleeping spot? It's not so far.." The midwife asked hesitantly, straggling to her paws unsteadily with the hopes that he wouldn't mind assisting her in hobbling over to the place where she usually curled up when she found herself too bone tired to stay awake any longer.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 02:36 PM