Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
sorry my last post was lacking in detail

His teeth gently tugged a thorny stick clinging to her free and dropped it aside next to the wooden tubes and the rabbit pelt turned medic bag that he had set down once Aerin had walked up to him, so his whole attention could be turned toward her.

A warm  "Yes" fell from his maw but whether that was from his agreeing that raspberry leaves were indeed good for a birthing mother's pain or from the scent and taste of her was left unknown

Vein hummed his eyes drifting closed as his muzzle made it's way though her silken tresses smoothing over any rough scars with a feeling of pride, he loved every one of the scars she had, for each one of them had brought her a little closer to him, and showed him the strength of her body and mind.

"I brought the Birthing tincture I created it has blue cohosh a natural oxytocin herb that would help the uterus contract and clamp down, and Motherwort to slow heart rates and thus bleeding,  and alfalfa provides the vitamin K for it’s natural coagulating.  and I brought an Arnica Tincture for pain relief safe for a pregnant wolf,"

he suddenly went pale, she had been getting the raspberry leaves but they were not particularly good for a pregnant wolf he supposed she wasn't far enough along to make much difference but he still felt panic roil within his chest. He had to remind himself, she knew what she was doing and he could not put her in a bubble.

He knew deep down he trusted her, he relaxed then, He trusted her completely, and so to help to calm himself he asked more questions, "What else might we need? Something to help soothe them I suppose"
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM