Ravensblood Forest pius unus moonus bush
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Head emerging out of the bushes, the painted man's gaze would trail towards the sight of two things -- the puddle of vomit nearby, and a young girl adorned in dull golds and tans like the sands he knew so well. Her body was turned away for the present to be preoccupied with water instead.

Mateo had half the mind to walk slowly away incase the she-wolf who'd spot him wasn't too keen on suprise guest, but another side of him -- the one that cared too much -- wanted to question whether the girl was sick in some way.

When the girl eventually noticed him, the skittish man jumped at her audible suprise -- but instead of being told off about it, the golden girl would greet him with quick inquiry. As you can guess, his own 'Hello' in return was cut shortand he was insteadfaced with the question: "Have you seen a wolf pup wandering around here by herself, by any chance? Her name is Prevost."

"My apologies, I'm afraid I haven't... He answered while shaking his head, a lith of worry crossing his features at the thought of a young child wandering alone in these parts. Pups should be supervised closely, as those who wander off for too long usually do not last long. "This Prevost...they are your child?" The woman looked a bit young to be a mother, but one could never know.

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
Messages In This Thread
pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - June 25, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Mateo - June 27, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - June 28, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Mateo - July 01, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 10:38 AM