Jade Fern Grove ACT I SCENE I
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

The elven boy draws closer towards him, and closer, closer -- until a distance was reached, and Mateo felt a breath beneath his pale throat when they'd approach to sniff near his chin. It was the sudden closeness that caught him off guard -- the feeling startled the skittish man a bit, sending a reddened glow to his cheekbones accompanied by flattened ears and a nervous lick of lips. Even so, Mateo allowed it to happen calmly -- to let them take his scent into recognition. In doing so, sniffing the boy from this distance as well.

Icarus Solas Helaine; House of Elvhenan.

The name in itself held an otherworldly regality that the sunset augoti couldn't help but tilt his head curiously at. Even in the way they spoke and carried themselves with such fragile poise and beauty almost made the physician feel out of place in their presence. "Icarus, is it?" A warm smile reached the man's features, and a polite dip of his crown was made. "A pleasure to meet you as well." His mention of a parent did not fall upon deaf ears, as surely, a name of such prestige would be inherited from more as well. Did that mean there were others like Icarus? A family?

The way name his own name was brought up, along with his title as doctor -- Mateo couldn't help but let out a gentle chuckle in response. He almost felt flattered to have his name spoken in such a formal way, though the medic wouldn't have minded being referred to by his first as well.

Icarus asked if he was a freind, and the sire took a moment to look back up at them with a thoughtful smile. "You are welcomed to see me as such. It has been a while since I've made new ones, afterall..."

Yet there was something melancholic to be heard in his voice at the thought of friends -- anyone he'd be considered close to for that matter...

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
Messages In This Thread
ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 01, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 02, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 02, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 02, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 03, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 03, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 04, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 05, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 06, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 11, 2021, 09:34 AM