Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Twigs pulled at his pelt and he left behind whips of white and off white hairs, he did not care that he picked up as much detritus as he left behind.

She had slowed for him, and he soon caught a glimpse of her, with a hearty ‘mufusa like’ laugh he was bounding after her trying to close the distance, it was very clear though that his pale angel was not going to be caught unless she willed it to be so.

Finally he caught up to her, but only because she took the time to stop but he couldn’t see her, he began to worry but then remembered he had something other then eyes to find her he followed his nose confused as he drew closer to saw to a log; it seemed the game had changed and to this end he was also grateful as he panted, exhausted by the short run.

He stood for a few moment looking around his tongue lolling then he circled the log “What a pretty log” he rumbled He circled it a second time then lay down upon the log and spread himself out adding his ample body heat to her makeshift hidy-hole. Laying upon the log he noticed her scent was stronger, he stifled a chuckle and then He shifted so that as she backed out he could smoother her in kisses and nips.
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM