Ouroboros Spine Are blowing through my room
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë allowed her own fawn crown to dip, catching the downcast youth’s garnet gaze if possible as she murmurs, ”It’s nice to meet you too — and it’s alright. The berries are very tasty as I understand.” She tried not to let him see how her hormonal heart melted at his timid politeness — nor how it shattered for the fear in his own.  The herbologist deliberated for a brief moment before offering, ”I know a few things about other plants too if you ever want to learn. I’m a botanist here in the village; that’s someone who grows plants.”

”If you plan on staying?” the two-year asked timorously, heart rate picking up slightly as she wondered if anyone had bothered to ask the young boy if he wished to go home. Lótë was trying not to jump to conclusions but Moonglow already held one young man captive and she couldn’t imagine the sweet child before her could have done anything to warrant keeping him here. 

Perhaps some ill fortune had befallen the Saint’s parents and pack, or he’d gotten lost and couldn’t find his way home. She had to ask, filled with concern for the wayward shadow. ”Do you want to go back to the Saints? Would you know how to find where your home is?” She tried to be gentle, hoping her questions wouldn’t upset Alduin. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
Are blowing through my room - by Alduin - August 10, 2021, 03:07 AM
RE: Are blowing through my room - by Lótë - August 11, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: Are blowing through my room - by Alduin - August 12, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Are blowing through my room - by Lótë - August 25, 2021, 09:17 PM