Lion Head Mesa the doors are locked trust me I know, 'cause I have tried them all
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Her? Captain of the guard? Oh, how she wanted to laugh! Nephele wasn’t guard material, she was a lowborn thief with a track record of disaster and lords knew what the hell else was wrong with her to cause her luck.

Nephele couldn’t be a guard captain. But it was in Sabah’s best interests. The silver woman gave a sharp nod.

I will seek him once we finish speaking. She said simply, one ear ticking to the side. If the boy was staying, Germanicus might as well. Nephele drew a slow breath. Well, it wouldn’t be the first time she avoided someone while in a close contact area.

Speaking of avoiding others…

Winter is approaching. Once the season falls upon us…would you prefer I abstain, or seek out a suitor to grow our numbers that way. Nephele didn’t think she’d be a great mother, but what was better than children to secure your place.

Even if she didn’t want to stay here if a war came down around their ears. But she could thrust them at someone else if she needed to leave. Cuckoos did it, did they not?
english · greek · thieves cant