Redhawk Caldera You could use a buddy,
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana stood at the far western borders of the territory, staring at Lake Rodney before trotting away. Just by looking at Rodney, she knew it was a good hunting spot. It was a perfect watering hole so herds must be regularly coming back and forth from it, tracking any lingering scents shouldn't be too hard. She just needed a couple of good hunters to back her up. She let out a beckoning howl for the two hunters she knew in the Pack.

@Phox and @Bronco ...

She sat and wanted patiently for the two and once they arrived, she explained herself, " I hope you two aren't doing anything important. I just wanted to ask if any of you were are able to come with me down to Lake Rodney. Ruenna asked me to sniff out any possible prey scents over there for the Autumn Equinox and help would be appreciated. "

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
You could use a buddy, - by Aliana - September 30, 2021, 10:07 PM
RE: You could use a buddy, - by RIP Bronco - October 03, 2021, 03:07 PM