Ouroboros Spine lv. i'm trying to find all the love that you lost
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —

kigipigak was the first she came across. his pale fur no longer gave her a start — she could not truly confuse him for the northern tupilak with how brother sun cast his spinal scars in vivid relief. her peridots danced away from the marks, lest she seem rude, but she could not help but marvel how anyone could survive having so much flesh gouged from their body. 

the morning dove had half a mind to stop and converse but he seemed in the midst of some activity, transporting the game he straddled no doubt, and lótë was loathe to disturb him. 

when she was close enough, she slowed, reaching down absently to nudge vairë closer to her side with her chin — not unlike a mother taking hold of her child’s hand to keep them out of the way of passerby on the street. ”i greet you, kigipigak,” the bird-watcher murmured, pausing for a moment. if he wished to converse, she would linger and oblige. if not, they would part ways and she would leave him to his felled game.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lv. i'm trying to find all the love that you lost - by Lótë - September 28, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: lv. i'm trying to find all the love that you lost - by Lótë - October 13, 2021, 12:55 PM