Firestone Hot Springs Through the Mist
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Admittedly, Sakai knew very little of proper etiquette... and forget about the inner mechanisms of societal hierarchies. He had been on his own for so long, that kind of knowledge really wasn't necessary for his survival. To him there was nothing better than being polite and non-confrontational, unless backed into a corner and given no choice.

So before him, just stood Jawahir. No real differences between them seemed apparent to the wolf, other than they were much smaller than himself. Coyote or wolf, even dog or whatever you were, if you were pleasant to be around then Kai would never turn down that company.

His oblivious nature held firm. "Jawahir," He tried it out on his tongue and liked the taste of it. "I think I'd prefer that name over anything I could think of. Lovely." The loner offered a small smile and slightly bowed his front end, reaching his paws out in a small stretch. Kai took note of the tail twitch and immediately followed in direction with his eyes, absent mindedly taking a few steps towards Jawahir as he peered for a better view. "I see. Do you like it there?" He mused, sounding almost as if he was talking to himself, but then looking back to Jawahir once again, nearly looking down his own snout at the small figured coyote with a quizzical brow. A lack of social etiquette meant a lack of personal space in most cases with the loner.
Messages In This Thread
Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 18, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 19, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 08:07 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 04:27 PM