Phoenix Maplewood will rise up
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Sorry you both had to wait on me. Here I am!

It wasn't until her father took notice of Wayfarer that Makatza truly noticed her. She stood silently for a moment and watched this half-sibling take away much needed attention from Makatza. She didn't like it one bit. She had never had much interaction with this sibling. She didn't seek to change that today either. She wanted nothing more than her to leave. "hello makatza," Her eyes darted back up to her father with much adoration and love. The king of the Glacier.

Her father answered her questions. "they are called pumpkins" Pumpkins? She watches them with a bit of interest, but her gaze is fixated on Wayfarer for a moment, wondering how she was going to get her to leave. "we don't need them ...but they're fun to chew on. and you can eat them." She got what she wanted, as always! Wayfarer was leaving and finally Makatza moved her eyes to her father giving him her full attention. She had her dad all for herself.

She wondered why he brought up they were good to chew on. She didn't feel the need for some chew toy and so she was progressively losing interest in the orange things. "Dad. I was thinking." She looked away from the pumpkins and at him again. She adored her father more than anyone (probably the only one she adored), and her tail was swinging in a slow wag to show this.

"Maybe you should begin training me?" It wasn't the first time an adult had thought of some kind of outlet for Makatza, probably thinking she was just a child with a lot of anger she had to manage. She wasn't having any of that, she didn't want to be placed in front of some chew toy like a baby and told to go nuts. No she wanted proper training, a proper fight. With someone who could truly teach her.

"Please dad?" She made her best puppy eyes and wagged her tail a little faster.
Messages In This Thread
will rise up - by RIP Wintersbane - October 02, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: will rise up - by Wayfarer - October 02, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: will rise up - by Makatza - October 08, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: will rise up - by RIP Wintersbane - October 15, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: will rise up - by Wayfarer - October 15, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: will rise up - by Makatza - October 25, 2021, 12:52 PM