Lion Head Mesa Bitter sweet honey
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"honey?" She nods and moves slightly so he can see. He comes and sniffs it and he looks like he is still uncertain about it. "bees make it?" She nods once again and doesn't offer much more than that. Slate isn't a biologist, but she knows bees make honey from flowers, exactly how or why she didn't know.

"I am the only healer in Ursus. I need everything I can gather to prepare. For winter, for war." She felt slightly disheartened upon saying it. She didn't like war, but she also saw it was something that had to come. War meant she had a greater purpose and meaning in the pack, but that was all she had to say about that. She didn't approve of war or its consequences, but she didn't know how else to fit in.

"merrick promised war." She looks surprised at Ingram and her eyes shift uncomfortably. Great some guy directly looking for war. Seeking it like some moth to a flame. Why she didn't know, but it couldn't be for the joy of it. Could it? "Do you want war? Are you not afraid?" What if you die? What if you get hurt? Sure Slate was here to patch them up, but she couldn't perform miracles to her left and right. She wanted people to be careful in this war.

She looked at Ingram with curious but also scared eyes. She wondered what kind of man was seeking war and death like this.
Messages In This Thread
Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - October 19, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - October 20, 2021, 04:26 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - October 20, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - October 23, 2021, 05:05 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - October 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - October 31, 2021, 05:37 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 08:36 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - November 13, 2021, 05:01 PM