Ouroboros Spine ukalli-sugruk
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
That was one strong post! I liked Kigipigak's very honest opinion about Kausiut. I felt even a little offended for her sake. :D

Kausiut was very much unaware of, how people viewed her. She did not know that she looked different from the most puppies. She had no idea that other individuals had thoughts of any kind. She did not pick up social cues. Did not attempt to anaylize, try to guess, what people had in mind. Her world was based on simple rules, unburdened by the complexity of emotions, assumptions, prejudices and, whatever else lies at the bottom of the Pandora box of vices. 

She wagged her tail in excitement for the unexpected gift and she pulled herself to her feet to inspect the fur of the dead animal and taste the stains of fresh blood around its muzzle. Kau liked, what she saw and was about to dig in, when she froze, craned her neck back and gave a long and intense stare at the man towering above her. The puppy was eerily still, the pupil of that one working eye had dilated to the point that the eye appeared pitch black. Lips pulled back, revealing a row of needle-sharp teeth and creating a vicious sneer. A quiet growl rumbled from the depths of her throat. 

And then - as quickly as it had happened - she snapped out of it and attacked the rabbit, pulling at the skin and shaking her head.
Messages In This Thread
ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 01, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 02, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 07, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 09, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 13, 2021, 07:56 AM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 16, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - December 01, 2021, 08:24 AM