Lion Head Mesa Learn to Be Lonely
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The man nearly jumped from his skin meeting the Queen so suddenly face to face. "Ah- I um, I'm so sorry about this intrusion." The wolf hastily offered, noting her posture rise as he felt his own made slightly smaller as to not come off in any undesirable way. She was flanked by a fellahin he had not met before, and out of his habits of being a people pleaser, the man quickly gave a small nod to the servant in acknowledgment. He still wasn't quite used to the rankings.

Attention turned immediately back to Satsu. He wanted to slink out of the room in absolute embarrassment, no doubt the large man jumping was nothing less than amusing, but he kept face though it was hot and bothered. 

"My name is Sakai. I am new here, Pharaoh invited me to serve as your newest mazoi." He paused, looking into the eyes of his Queen with a softness. "I thought I should formally introduce myself. I didn't mean to intrude on your personal space, I hope that can be forgiven. I'm not usually so ill-mannered." He dare not take a seat without invitation, just incase he was to be ushered out of the Lady's presence. This was no time to drag feet for the usually suave soldier.
Messages In This Thread
Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:09 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 03, 2021, 07:42 AM