Moonsong Glacier i wanna get down lower than atlantis
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Hunting was so dull.

But god was she hungry. She was lying on her stomach in bushes, waiting patiently for food to come by. A bird perhaps? She waited for what felt like an eternity and in the beginning she had been careful to not touch the ground with her stomach, but quickly found that it was an impossible task. Too hard! She was almost falling asleep when she finally heard a rustle. She perked her ears and her eyes didn't even see what was coming. She was on a small hill slopping down on a path made by animals, hoping that something delicious would turn up.

And something came.

She set off, jumped down the small slope and with a wild snarl she tried landing directly on top of whatever had come by and bite down on it. Hard. She snarled as teeth would try and get a hold of flesh and fur and she shook her head violently.

It took her few seconds to realize she had jumped another wolf. The sheer surprise made her release her grab and jump off with a surprised yelp. "You are not food!" Well duh! She looked at the older male. He was good looking too, well damned her luck! She bit her lip in embarrassment, she should have apologized, but was too baffled to say a word. That and apologies didn't exactly come natural to the former princess. She looked sheepishly at him and finally found the way to speak.

"I was hunting." Not exactly the best way to start a sentence. "For food." Not - you. She took a proper look at him. Well okay maybe she was hunting for him after all.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 08, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 11, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 14, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 15, 2021, 06:23 PM