Firefly Glen Prom queen
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
She was so occupied with eating the hare that she didn't hear the other wolf coming. her nose was buried in food so scenting him wasn't exactly an option either. So when she finally heard him speak her eyes darted upward as she held on to the hare as it was a life and death situation. He spoke some name to her and she looked confused at him with a small snarl on her face. MY FOOD. She stood for a few seconds watching him, then slowly realizing he simply thought she was someone else.

"No." She stated with her mouth full of hare. She wasn't planning on letting go before she had eaten every bite. She didn't dare look away from him, he could jump her if she looked away or try and snatch her hard earned food! She was feeling dangerous, angry even. She might be a lot smaller than him, younger and less experienced, but she was feeling entitled to her food.

"I don't like being stared at when I eat." She was standing now, hare still in mouth. Her tail rose and so did her hackles. She was getting ready to fight him if she had to. She knew life as a loner was harsh and dog eat dog world, but she hadn't expected to meet it so soon. Still - she would gladly fight him over the hare. A smarter wolf might have decided the hare wasn't worth a fight she probably couldn't win.

But who ever said Makatza was smart?
Messages In This Thread
Prom queen - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: Prom queen - by RIP Bronco - November 10, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Prom queen - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Prom queen - by RIP Bronco - November 10, 2021, 11:18 PM