Duskfire Glacier We'll see creation come undone
10 Posts
Ooc —
Tall, dark, and handsome answered the door, and Asphodel was not impressed. But hey, maybe he'd be too stupid or white knight-y to question her too much? I'm Asphodel. I'm uh, I'm looking to join a pack, That didn't sound anything like what she'd planned to say. Ugh. Okay, okay... I used to follow herds and hunt with groups I encountered, but I was injured a few months back and can't keep up with constant travel anymore. I can pull my weight and I know how to cooperate with others. I like to think I'm a pretty good tracker, too.

That sounded better. But was it good enough to get her in? Asphodel shifted around on her paws in a display of nerves, suddenly feeling irritated with Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome for no particular reason — other than the fact that he was a man, and she did not want to deal with any of those right now.
Messages In This Thread
We'll see creation come undone - by Asphodel - November 09, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Issorartuyok - November 09, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Asphodel - November 27, 2021, 02:56 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Issorartuyok - December 01, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Asphodel - December 01, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 02:08 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Asphodel - December 27, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: We'll see creation come undone - by Issorartuyok - December 30, 2021, 02:04 PM