Ouroboros Spine ukalli-sugruk
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
It was not very obvious and Kigipigak did not realize this, but personality-wise they were very much alike. Had their roles been reversed, Kausiut's opinion of the man would have been pretty much the same. Puppies were of no use, unless you yourself were one. 

The longer Kau worked, the less she liked the man's presence. He seemed to completely ignore, how pointed looks levelled up to glares of pure distaste. Other puppies were usually quick to pick up this not-so-subtle message of "bugger off so that I cannot hear you breathing" - this man proved that size, physical strength and owning useful resources aside, adults were dumb. 

She stopped digging, straightened herself, frowned at him and then huff-barked something that could  mean either "Hell with you!" or something very rude as well, picked the remnants and ran to the edge of the randevouz's site, where she toppled down the slope, skin and innards still in her jaws, and took off to a more secret site to hide her treasure. More importantly - away from the guy.

Last one from me, but these two should meet again! :D
Messages In This Thread
ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 01, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 02, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 07, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 09, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 13, 2021, 07:56 AM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 16, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - December 01, 2021, 08:24 AM