Big Salmon Lake Moon rocks
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The wind was not in his favor, he couldn't smell the stranger as she approached, it also didn't help he was more concerned with easing the throbbing pain in his feet. Thankfully peripheral vision was a thing and he caught sight of her. At first he thought about readying himself to leave, or rather preparing to be run off but as his legs attempted to lift him Rye realized he couldn't spare the strength. Setting himself back down the hotah waited for the woman to speak first and to his surprise it was a question. 
Rye stared at his paws for a moment then stared back at her, thinking she was asking about the mash. "It's a poultice, used for healing wounds and managing pain, depending on what herbs you use." He flatly explained, expressionless. "Have you come to run me off your land? You'll have to excuse me, I can't leave just yet." A bitter tone was used, still somewhat convinced she was not good news. The past month had been full of trials, why would she be any different? "If I must be gone then you have one option." That option didn't have to be said aloud to be known.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Moon rocks - by Rye - November 25, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Moon rocks - by Alyx - December 04, 2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Moon rocks - by Rye - December 05, 2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Moon rocks - by Alyx - December 14, 2021, 08:13 PM
RE: Moon rocks - by Rye - December 21, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: Moon rocks - by Alyx - December 25, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Moon rocks - by Rye - December 28, 2021, 08:07 PM